James Hetfield Net Worth
James Alan Hetfield is an American musician and composer, most notably the co-founder, lead singer, rhythm guitarist and nine major Grammy winners of the metal band ‘Metallica’. He was born and raised in California, in a strict Christian science family. He teamed up with drummer Ulrich and later formed the band ‘Metallica’. As the beginning of the Beat Pioneer, the band continued to be one of the most successful heavy metal bands in the business. With his strong leadership, powerful vocal style, iconic rhythm guitar playing, and ingenious songwriting, Hetfield have placed a special place for himself and the band in the history of heavy metal music. James Hetfield Net Worth has become high in 2021.
- Full Name: James Alan Hetfield
- Other Name: Papa Het, Jaymz, Mighty Het
- Birthday: 3rd August 1963
- Birthplace: Downey, California
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 180lbs (82 kg)
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Distinctive Feature: Skin on right arm (the skin still has an ither C because of his scars due to the pyroincident in 1992)
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Downey High School, Downey, California, Brea Olinda High School, Brea, California
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Guitarist, Composer
- Father: Virgil Hetfield
- Mother: Cynthia Hetfield
- Siblings: David Hale
- Spouse/Ex-: Francesca Hetfield
- Children: Cali Tee Hetfield, Castor Virgil Hetfield, Marcella Francesca Hetfield
Hetfield found a classified ad by drummer Lars Ulrich in a local newspaper in Los Angeles, The Recycler. They gathered in 1981 to form a heavy metal band ‘Metallica’. Guitarist Dave Mustaine and bassist Cliff Burton joined them. Mustaine’s unpredictable behavior and drinking caused some problems in the early years, so in 1983 he was replaced by lead guitarist Kirk Hammett. The band moved from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Initially, the group had to face the rejection of major record companies because their voice was strong, so their manager decided to launch their own record company. Their first album, “Kill’Em All” (1983), reflects the British metal style of the early 1980s. At the same time, the team experienced tensions, especially between the two determined co-founders of the band, Hetfield and Ulrich. Hetfield is also different from Jason Newsted, which eventually led to an outburst of anger and a drinking frenzy. Therefore, in 2002, Hetfield entered the rehabilitation center due to drinking habits and left the band for 7 months.
- Claim to Fame: Metallica co-founder/singer/rhythm guitarist
The documentary “Some Some of Monster” Anger’ was released in 2004. It is produced and directed by Joe Berlinger and Bruce Sinofsky. After Jason Newsted’s exit (2001), the band recruited Robert Trujillo (a bass player from the Ozzi Osbourne band). ‘Death Magnetic’ was released on September 12, 2008. After the album before ‘Metallica’, it ranked first on the Billboard list. In 2013, the band released a film called “Metallica: Crossing Never” and its soundtrack. Their tenth studio album ‘Hardwired …… To Self-Destruct’ was released in November 2016. James Hetfield Net Worth made him one of the best Guitarist in the world list.
- Music Genre: Heavy metal, thrash metal, hard rock, speed metal
How Much Is James Hetfield Net Worth In 2021?
According to Calculations & Latest Information, James Hetfield Net Worth in 2021 is $340 Million. James Hetfield Net Worth will be high in 2020.
- Income Source: James Hetfield net worth is his music career which is associated with his heavy metal band Metallica.